100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Madame Tussauds Las Vegasat Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, sat, 18 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 21
2. Lake Mead Dinner Cruiseat Lake Mead Dinner Cruise, fri, 17 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 109
3. Grand Canyon South Rim Tourat Grand Canyon South Rim Tour, fri, 17 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 96
4. Grand Canyon West Rim Tourat Grand Canyon West Rim Tour, fri, 17 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 134
5. Grand Canyon West Rim Tour incl. Skywalk Ticketsat Grand Canyon West Rim Tour incl. Skywalk Tickets, fri, 17 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 154
6. Hoover Dam Express Half Day Tourat Hoover Dam Express Half Day Tour, fri, 17 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 50
7. Hoover Dam City Deluxe Tourat Hoover Dam City Deluxe Tour, fri, 17 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 63
8. Hoover Dam Express Half Day Tour incl. Helicopter Flightat Hoover Dam Express Half Day Tour incl. Helicopter Flight, fri, 17 jan 2020 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 138
9. Las Vegas Night Strip Tour w. Champagne Toastat Las Vegas Night Strip Tour w. Champagne Toast, fri, 17 jan 2020 - sat, 28 dec 2019
From £ 34
10. Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Cruiseat Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Cruise, fri, 17 jan 2020 - sat, 30 nov 2019
From £ 96
Grand Canyon West Rim Tour incl. Helicopter, Boat & Skywalk
First thing on your tour agenda is a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon. You will fly down into the Grand Canyon 4,000 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon touching down near the banks of the Colorado River.
From there you will be cruising down the Colorado River and taking in the incredible views. As you experience the Grand Canyon at river level your boat guide will tell you about the surroundings.
After your boat trip you will be whisked to the top of the Grand Canyon to continue with your adventure at the Grand Canyon.
Visit Eagle Point and the Grand Canyon Skywalk, dine at the newly opened Skywalk Cafe overlooking the Grand Canyon for a truly amazing lunch experience.
Visit the Hualapai Indian Country, and experience the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon from Guano Point. Take in the sights and sounds of your surroundings and be prepared to be awestruck by the views from this truly unique lookout point.
After these two amazing look out points head on down to the Hualapai Ranch, and if you're lucky, you can experience the Wild West show with Old West gunfights!
- Scenic helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
- Boat cruise on the Colorade River
- Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk at 4,000 feet above the canyon floor
- Lunch overlooking the Grand Canyon
- Eagle Point & Guano Point
- Drive through the 900 year old Joshua Tree Forrest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation and the Grand Canyon
- Luxurious, air-conditioned motor coach with panoramic windows
Duration: 12 hours
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- This tour includes free hotel pick-up and drop-off for guests staying in hotels near the The Strip. Later in the booking process we will ask for your hotel details. Pick-up is between 6:00 AM and 7:30 AM.
- 24 to 48 hours before your tour date, you must call our agent to schedule pick up time at your hotel on or near The Strip .On the e-ticket you receive after you have completed your booking our agents toll free number is stated
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available for children under 2 years old.
- Cameras and most personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk. Lockers are available on site.
- The tour includes hotel pick-up from most hotel on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
"Var i juli 2015 i Las Vegas på kongress och valde till den här utflykten på ledig dag, allt fungerade perfekt, bokning hemifrån, betalning, hämtning vid hotellet, jättebra guide och en härlig dag i allmänhet. Det enda negativa var att det var drygt en timmas väntan på helikopterturen, detta gjorde att vi endast hade en timme på oss att besöka utsiktsplatserna, hann inte med någon lunch och kändes jagat men turen som helhet var grym :)"